Play Billiards in a different style; Time Trial, Matrix Mode and 2 Player 15 Ball Mode.
In Time Trial you have a time limit of 4 minutes, in which you have to pocket balls as fast as you can to achieve more score. When you pocket more than one ball back to back, your multiplier will increase and which will boost your score and time.
In Matrix Mode, when you pocket a ball your score will be multiplied by the difference of your previous and current ball number if the current is more than the previous; but if the current is less, then your score is divided by the current ball number. So be careful.
In 2 Player 15 Ball Mode you can compete against your friend.
3 Different Modes.
3 Different Control Schemes.
Retina Display support.
What's New in Version 1.0.3
- Bigger screen size support for iPhone 5 and iPod Touch 5.
- 2 new Control Schemes.
- Added Stats screen.
- GameCenter Support.
- New Guide Mode added, it shows where the target ball and the cue ball will go.
- Added Ball in Hand feature.
- Improved Physics & Game-play.
- Improved menus.
- Bug Fixes.
What's New in Version 1.0.2
- Full Retina display support for super crisp graphics.
- iOS 4 Multitasking for fast app switching.
- A new camera mode.
- Improved FPS and performance.
- Option to swap the controls for Left handed and Right handed.
- Option to toggle Sound FX and Music.
- Table selection is now saved.